The international violin-making élite in the U.S., the most important marketplace in the world
The violin-making excellencies have finally found the right place to enlarge their business opportunities in the U.S.
Exhibiting at Mondomusica New York means being recognized as part of the violin-making élite, and offers new commercial chances to the best makers of the world.
On the other side, Mondomusica New York represents a great opportunity also for professional and amateur musicians: here in New York they can find the "perfect instrument" for their needs among thousands of first-class strings and bows.
An Exhibition with challenging but concrete goals
- To create a large-scale marketplace for violin-making and related accessories and raw materials
- To be a quality meeting point for the wide community revolving around violin-making and great music
- To offer a program of cultural, scientific and artistic events to spread the musical culture, which is the real engine of the market
Quality visitors for high-level business
Mondomusica New York attracts very qualified visitors with a strong willingness to make purchases. The exhibitors themselves confirmed that Mondomusica New York is able to create the ideal environment to develop new business and to meet the right people to deal with.
Just to make some examples, last here we spotted:
- Joshua Bell
- David Carpenter
- Elizabeth Pitcairn
- Arnold Steinhardt
- Mark Wood
...and many others big names of music and violin-making.
An extraordinary program of events
Last edition hosted 12 events among concerts, seminars and conferences with the participation of more than 40 international speakers and musicians, among which we can mention:
- Sam Zygmuntowicz
- Andrew Dipper
- Philip J. Kass
- Isaac Salchow
In addition, CremonaFiere offered a special concert at the Carnergie Hall for the opening of the last edition, performed by Pavel Berman and Alexander Romanovky.
Figures of the last edition
- 100 exhibitors from 16 U.S. States and from Canada, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, U.K., India and China
- 12 events among concerts, seminars and conferences
- 40 speakers and musicians who participated in the events
- 2,185 visitors